Monday, 15 February 2016
Ad Free?
I've been hearing this rumour where youtube is releasing a subscription you can get that will be ad free. I think that its amazing because nowadays ads basically rule the internet. Ads pop up on computers, cell phones, tablets, radio, t.v, well basically on anything electronic. Ads are the most annoying thing to the electronic industry. There are applications where you can block ads but it usually costs. If Youtube really does release a subscription it would receive a lot of attention, people would get that subscription once it released. With any good idea there is a cost with this improvement which is $9.99 a month not so bad. Netflix revolutionized our entertainment and costs only $8 a month. In my opinion I don't think purchasing this subscription is worth it because it is too expensive just for taking away the ads and I honesty think that the ads on youtube aren't that bad because you know when they are going to show up. If I were an advertiser I would say, " What was the point of putting ads on the original youtube?" Sooner or later I would have noticed it's just smart marketing. If every website creates an ad free application, there would be no need of ads popping up on any electrical devices. Sooner or later we are only going to only see ads outside our homes such like billboards, newspaper, magazines, and so on. I feel that ad free packages will have a major impact on todays society since the advertisement industry keeps growing which means it will get more annoying so then getting the ad free packages become more necessary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment